Deliver superior customer service through duties that include: guiding customers through the food and drink ordering process, preparing high quality coffee and espresso drinks, making food to order, completing cleaning duties, and working closely and cohesively with coworkers and management.
- Passionate about our products and a strong desire to learn more
- Delivers superior customer service
- Positive attitude and ability to take initiative and work in a team
- Ability to work on feet for at least 4 hours
- Enjoys a fast-paced work environment
- Prior food service and/or café experience a plus but not required
- Weekend availability (some weekday shifts may be available depending on applicant's availability)
- Free cafe beverages while on shift
- 15% employee discount on wine, beer & spirits (if over 21), 30% discount on everything else
- You + One discount-bring a friend while off shift and you'll both receive the 30% discount on your meal!
- Free employee shirts
- Free wine tastings and half off for a guest (if over 21)
- Flexible scheduling
- Great way to gain experience you can use in many jobs down the road
- Be part of a larger community with easy, online platforms for communicating with all 6 locations and ownership
- A fun work environment with great coworkers and customers!
Employment Type: Part-time; minimum 12 hours/week
Salary: Hourly rate plus tips=$14-$17/hour
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying